The Biomedical Engineering Graduate Group is committed to support the health and well-being of our graduate students, both within their academic pursuits and throughout their graduate experience. We have, in partnership with the Department of Biomedical Engineering, established a Graduate Student Diversity and Retention subcommittee within the Health, Equity, and Wellness Committee to assess and improve our efforts to expand diversity and improve the graduate student experience for all in the BME and BMEGG community.
If you need support, we are here to help. Please reach out to Christal Wintersmith, your Major Professor, your academic Graduate Advisor, your peers through BESA, or the BMEGG Chair. We are ready to discuss your situation, work toward a resolution, and refer you, as needed, to other campus resources. Please also peruse the additional resources available in Graduate Studies and throughout UC Davis.
Please let us know how we can support your path to success.
Graduate Studies Resource Pages
- COVID-19 | UC Davis Graduate Education Guidance
- Challenges and Dispute Resolution
- Counseling Services
- Resources for Racial Trauma
- Disability Accommodations
- Graduate Students Resource Guide
UC Davis Resource Centers
- AB 540 & Undocumented Student Center
- Cross Cultural Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA) Resource Center
- Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS)
- Student Disability Center
- Student Recruitment and Retention Center
- Women’s Resources and Research Center (WRRC)