Congratulations to Sara Sukenik for winning first place in the graduate division of the 2016 International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) Student Poster Competition held in Atlanta, GA on September 18-21, 2016! Sara qualified to compete at the international level by first winning the San Francisco Bay Area ISPE chapter’s local competition. Her winning poster was titled “Modeling Monoclonal Antibody Production in Nicotiana Benthamiana Plant Cell Suspension Culture”. Sara is a Ph.D. candidate in Biomedical Engineering with a Designated Emphasis in Biotechnology and is advised by Professor Karen McDonald in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.