Congratulations to Sara Sukenik for winning first place in the graduate division of the 2016 International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) Student Poster Competition held in Atlanta, GA on September 18-21, 2016! Sara qualified to compete at the international level by first winning the San Francisco Bay Area ISPE chapter’s local competition. Her winning poster was titled “Modeling Monoclonal Antibody Production in Nicotiana Benthamiana Plant Cell Suspension Culture”. Sara is a Ph.D. candidate in Biomedical Engineering with a Designated Emphasis in Biotechnology and is advised by Professor Karen McDonald in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- BMEGG Students attend Summer School on Clinical Biophotonics in Germany.
- Dovin Kiernan selected as 2018-2019 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Noah Pacifici receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Outstanding Graduate Student Award for 2018
- Emmet Francis receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Symposium 2018
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.