Chris Chapman recently received the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program’s Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) award. The GROW award provides travel and research funding for international research collaboration. Chris plans to spend the next year abroad working at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. The title of his project is “Towards Translating Silver Nanowire-PDMS Composite Microelectrode Arrays to Intracranial Records Arrays: In Vitro Characterization of Neural Coupling and Recording Fidelity as well as In Vivo Insertion Design.”
- BMEGG Students attend Summer School on Clinical Biophotonics in Germany.
- Dovin Kiernan selected as 2018-2019 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Noah Pacifici receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Outstanding Graduate Student Award for 2018
- Emmet Francis receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Symposium 2018
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.