Chris Chapman recently received the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program’s Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) award. The GROW award provides travel and research funding for international research collaboration. Chris plans to spend the next year abroad working at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. The title of his project is “Towards Translating Silver Nanowire-PDMS Composite Microelectrode Arrays to Intracranial Records Arrays: In Vitro Characterization of Neural Coupling and Recording Fidelity as well as In Vivo Insertion Design.”
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator
- Jeni Lee receives 2016 Zuhair A. Munir Award