Rafael Shimkunas, Ph.D. Candidate in the Biomedical Engineering Graduate Group, receives the F31 Predoctoral Individual NRSA Grant Award from the National Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health to study mechano-chemo transduction in the single rabbit cardiomyocyte contracting in cross-linked 3D viscoelastic gel. Congratulations!
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.