Brent Foster, a 1st year BME PhD Student in Professor Chaudhari’s Laboratory, has been selected by the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP) as a 2015-2016 fellowship award recipient. The NSF GRFP will provide Brent with 3 years of funding to pursue his research project which aims to create an open-source 3D statistical representation of the healthy anatomy of the wrist structures. This representation will enable an analysis of the morphological variation in wrists across the population. This project may lead to insights into disease processes such as arthritis, and aid in the development of medical devices for rehabilitation.
- Noah Pacifici receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Outstanding Graduate Student Award for 2018
- Emmet Francis receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Symposium 2018
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award