Priscilla Williams, Ph.D. Candidate in Professor Silva’s Lab, has been selected as recipient of an American Heart Summer 2014 Predoctoral Fellowship. Priscilla’s research aims to design a biomaterial system to recruit circulating endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) to ischemic tissue after intravenous injection for therapeutic angiogenesis. This greater understanding of human EPC homing and angiogenesis will help elucidate the mechanisms responsible for ischemic vascular diseases.
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator
- Jeni Lee receives 2016 Zuhair A. Munir Award