Priscilla Williams, Ph.D. Candidate in Professor Silva’s Lab, has been selected as recipient of an American Heart Summer 2014 Predoctoral Fellowship. Priscilla’s research aims to design a biomaterial system to recruit circulating endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) to ischemic tissue after intravenous injection for therapeutic angiogenesis. This greater understanding of human EPC homing and angiogenesis will help elucidate the mechanisms responsible for ischemic vascular diseases.
- BMEGG Students attend Summer School on Clinical Biophotonics in Germany.
- Dovin Kiernan selected as 2018-2019 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Noah Pacifici receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Outstanding Graduate Student Award for 2018
- Emmet Francis receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Symposium 2018
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.