Jenna Harvestine, a 1st year BME PhD Student in Professor Leach’s Laboratory, has been selected as a recipient of a 2015 National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowship. The NDSEG Fellowship will provide Jenna with 3 years of funding to pursue research in biomaterials and bone tissue engineering. This work may be of benefit to injured service members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
- Noah Pacifici receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Outstanding Graduate Student Award for 2018
- Emmet Francis receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Symposium 2018
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award