Jenna Harvestine, a 1st year BME PhD Student in Professor Leach’s Laboratory, has been selected as a recipient of a 2015 National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowship. The NDSEG Fellowship will provide Jenna with 3 years of funding to pursue research in biomaterials and bone tissue engineering. This work may be of benefit to injured service members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator
- Jeni Lee receives 2016 Zuhair A. Munir Award