Congratulations to Chris Chapman (Seker Lab) for being selected to participate in the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in summer 2015 in Lindau, Germany. Chris will represent UC Davis and enjoy the opportunity to engage 70 Nobel Laureates and network internationally with 650 other young researchers attending the meeting.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator