Kaitlin Murphy, Ph.D. Candidate in Professor Leach’s Lab, has been selected a recipient of a American Heart Summer 2014 Predoctoral Fellowship. Kaitlin’s research will seek to identify cellular and physical cues to present to endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) that will improve capillary formation upon transplantation. The results of this study may provide a novel approach to promote blood vessel growth and limb salvage in diabetic patients.
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.