BMEGG predoctoral student Justin Klein (Cherry lab) has been selected as the recipient of the 2014-2015 Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) Predoctoral Molecular Imaging Scholar Program. The pre-doctoral program supports a research scholar in an established molecular imaging lab that will apply molecular imaging approaches (including tool development) to investigate biological pathways in disease models. The objective is to encourage the integration of imaging approaches in the research of molecular pathways of disease. This is a national competition, and they select a very small number of scholars (1-3) in alternate years.
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.