Allison Hoch and Beko Binder (both Ph.D. candidates in Biomedical Engineering) presented their research at the 4th International Society of Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)/Society of Biological Engineering meeting in San Diego in March 2014.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator