Wendy Brown, PhD candidate in Biomedical Engineering at UC Davis, and the MERCCURI team will see their international space station project launched on March 30th. Follow their project website: http://spacemicrobes.ucdavis.edu/ to see how microbes collected around the country perform in the microgravity environment of the international space station.
- Dovin Kiernan selected as 2018-2019 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Noah Pacifici receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Outstanding Graduate Student Award for 2018
- Emmet Francis receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Symposium 2018
- Jenna Harvestine selected as Business Development Fellow
- Divya Kernik selected as 2017-2018 Professors for the Future Fellow.
- Anita Rajamani receives Keller Pathway Fellowship
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017