Wendy Brown, PhD candidate in Biomedical Engineering at UC Davis, and the MERCCURI team will see their international space station project launched on March 30th. Follow their project website: http://spacemicrobes.ucdavis.edu/ to see how microbes collected around the country perform in the microgravity environment of the international space station.
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator
- Jeni Lee receives 2016 Zuhair A. Munir Award